- Admission is granted on the basis of first come first serve.
- Admission is based on child’s capability and the marks obtained by him/her in previous school.
- Admission from Class-II onwards depends upon availability of the seats in each class.
- At the time of admission Birth certificate issued by Village Panchayat / Municipality / Hospital authority will be accepted during admission.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by previous school will be required for the students seeking admission from Class-II onwards.
- Nursery : Child should be 3+ on the 31st of March.
- L.K.G. : Child should be 4+ on the 31st of March.
- U.K.G. : Child should be 5+ on the 31st of March.
- Std. I : Child should be 6+ on the 31st of March.
- Parents desirous of admission for their wards in the school may contact us either personally or through E-Mail: email@example.com
- Parents who opt for admission at MPS are required to apply on prescribed Application Form, obtainable along with the prospectus from the office.
- First come first serve basis will be applicable and final selection is based on merit and academic records of the students.
Address: Asantalia, Chakradharpur,
W. Singhbum, Jharkhand
India - 833102
Mobile: 9934396203 / 9931546305